Skip To Main Content

Select a School


Related Services Providers

  • Assistive Technology
  • Blind/Vision Impaired (BVI) Services
  • Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) & Audiology Services
  • Developmental Adaptive Physical Education (DAPE) Services
  • Music Therapy
  • Occupational/Physical Therapy
  • School Psychology Services
  • School Social Work Services
  • Special Transportation
  • Speech and Language Services

DEED-VRS Contracted Providers

MPS allows authorized providers through the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) to provide Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) to students with disabilities in MPS high schools. MPS allows VRS providers to meet with students at school when the parent/guardian, school administration, and DEED determine that it is important to a student's education and career planning.

Steps to become an authorized provider 

  1. Agency authorized signer must complete the MPS and DEED-VRS Provider Agency Agreement. This form is to be completed once per Agency and covers all Agency therapists. Agency signer will receive a copy of the signed agreement via email once it is approved by MPS.
  2. Provider must obtain signed parent/guardian consent to meet with student in school using the MPS and DEED-VRS Release and Consent Form (available in 4 languages)

To schedule a meeting with a student

Please contact the school's identified Transition Ambassador and provide the following: 

  • Copy of the signed Agency Agreement
  • Copy of signed ROI/consent form as mentioned above
  • Agency photo ID/work badge

Please note that services should not significantly interfere with student’s educational program. School Transition Ambassador will help determine time and frequency of meetings.