Parent Advisory Councils
PACs create and support a space for vibrant family groups to come together around shared interests and experiences focused on ways to support and sustain student academic and social-emotional success.
They increase parent and family involvement in their children's education through effective communication and leadership development while empowering and advocating for all families.
By attending an advisory council you can:
- Connect with other parents and community leaders
- Provide input concerning school-related issues
- Make recommendations in support of enhancing learning opportunities and environments
- Advocate for issues vital to the success of schools, youth, and families in their community
- Each Parent Advisory Council selects two people to represent them on the District Parent Advisory Council
Black Parent Advisory Council
Hmong Parent Advisory Council
Latino Parent Advisory Council
Somali Parent Advisory Council