Skip To Main Content

Select a School


Alumni Transcript/Diploma and Verification Requests

Minneapolis Public Schools can send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, to colleges or anywhere you choose, through Parchment. 


Request Process

Elementary and Middle School Records


Please DO NOT email social security numbers or card payment information. MPS cannot process any electronic payments. 


All GED records go to the MN Department of Education. Please visit the Minnesota Department of Education website  instructions.